13,000 Lumens, 100W Dimmable UFO LED High Bay Light for Warehouse, Factory & Garage, 300W Metal Halide Equivalent, UL & DLC Certified
Save money: Lepro 100W UFO high bay light is equivalent to 300W metal halide lamp. Save 60% on your electricity bill. Get cash back with qualifying rebates.
High quality at the perfect price: This 100W LED UFO high bay lighting fixture is crafted with Lumileds LEDs. Flicker free and anti-surge protection.
Safety guarantee: UL and DLC certified. No need to worry over safety or quality issues. Our 5 year warranty means you can purchase with peace of mind.
Dimmable: Lepro 100W dimmable UFO LED High Bay Light works with 1-10V dimmer allowing for easy brightness adjustment as needed.
Easy installation: Hang your 100W UFO High Bay LED light any way you want. Directly mount through the hook to save you time and energy!
Recommended 0-10V Dimmer
- Lepro LED High Bay Light is UL & FCC listed and comes coupled with exceptional quality critical components like the brand drivers and LED chips.
- The Lepro mechanical impact (IK code) rating can reach IK07, while the waterproofing is ranked at IP65.
- 4 times the standard requirements of surge immunity.
- Wide input voltage range 90-305 V AC.
- 3 Firm Mounting Methods are available: Hook Mount, U-shaped Bracket, and ½” NPT Mount.
- Industrial-grade aluminum housing and streamlined heat-dissipation design enable 50000 hours super lifespan.
- Premium grade LED drivers with UL certification.
- The Lepro 100W UFO High Bay Light applies Lumileds LEDs with 4 KV anti-surge protection. It ensures a light efficiency of up to 135 lm/W with excellent heat dissipation.
- Three strenuous screening stress tests are conducted to ensure the quality of every product, including high-temperature storage test, temperature-humidity bias test, and aging test..
Lepro 100W Dimmable UFO LED High Bay Light
How to Choose LED High Bay Light?
Q: I have a warehouse with dimensions of 200ft by 75ft and a height of 13ft. Which high bay light do we choose?
A: The Lepro 100W Dimmable UFO LED High Bay Light is equivalent to a 300W metal halide lamp. If the height of your warehouse is 12-18ft, the Lepro 100W high bay light is one of the best choices. The illuminated area is 40ft in diameter. Therefore, you can choose 10 units for your warehouse.
The figure above is for your reference. If your project has other specific requirements, feel free to contact us directly. Our engineers will provide you with Lepro lighting layout services for free advice to help you find the best solution.
Key Features of 100W UFO High Bay Light
Streamlined Heat Sink Design
The heavy-duty aluminum die-cast casing provides an amazing heat dissipation effect, ensuring the long service life of the lamp and lowering the air resistance to cool the lights down.
The premium-grade die-cast housing and durable glass can protect the light from the impact of a 0.5kg mass dropped from 400mm.
The Lepro high bay lights being IP65 waterproof rated, are suitable for outdoor use in wet and damp environments.
3 Firm Mounting Methods
Lepro high bay lights support a variety of installation methods, such as Hook Mount, U-shaped Bracket, and ½” NPT Mount, from which you can choose a safe and convenient method according to your needs.
Lepro UFO high bay light has a built-in dimming cord to connect 1-10V DC dimming switch for adjusting the brightness.
135lm/W High Light Efficiency
Lepro high bay light provides high luminous efficiency of 135lm/w, which helps cut your electric bill by 60%.
Widely Application for Lepro 100W High Bay Light
The Lepro 100W UFO High Bay Light can be widely used in warehouses, retail spaces, stadiums, manufacturing plants, exhibition halls, supermarkets, distribution centers, hangars, Highway toll stations, and other commercial applications. The super long life of 50,000 hours of our illuminants can save you thousands of dollars on maintenance.
|SKU||350004-NW-US||Color Consistency (SDCM)||<6|
|Base Type||2G7||Power Consumption (W)||100|
|Brightness (lm)||13000||Metal Halide Equivalent(W)||300|
|LED Quantity||252||Light Color||Neutral White|
|Color Temperature (K)||5000||Dimmable||Dimmable|
|CRI||>80||Beam Angle (Degree)||120|
|Input Voltage (v)||120-277V AC||Frequency (hz)||50/60|
|Power Factor||0.9||Working Humidity||10% - 90% RH|
|Working Temperature||-22℉ - 122℉||Lifespan (h)||50000|
|Diameter (in)||11.73||Height (in)||7.09|
|Net Weight (lb)||6.83||Material||Aluminum|
|Safety Rating||UL, FCC||Package Quantity||Pack of 1 Unit|
|Warranty||5 Years||Energy Rating||DLC5.0|
Find rebates for this product:
- 1.Enter your existing wattage
- 2.Enter your zip code
- 3.Click 'Find Your Rebates'
Rebates shown are estimates, please verify all rebates with your local utility provider prior to purchase.