26,000 Lumens, 200W LED Shoebox Light with Photocell, Type III Dusk to Dawn Parking Lot Light for Streets, Driveways, Playgrounds, 500W Metal Halide Equivalent
Bright as Daylight: The highly efficient and solidly designed Lepro 200W LED parking lot at 5000K boasts of 26000 lm output of power-efficient brilliant white light, with a staggering LED Efficacy of 130lm/w.
Photocell Included: Lepro 200W LED parking lot lights come accompanied by a dusk-to-dawn photocell sensor that automatically detects variations in light intensity and powers the LED on/off.
IP65 Waterproof: Conducive to and designed for both wet and damp locations, the enclosed design of the fixture can withstand rust, corrosion, cracking, electrical shocks, and fires due to Moisture. Upgraded to IP65 protection level, it is perfect for outdoor areas such as squares, parking lots, driveways, and stadiums.
UL & DLC Certification: Owing to the LED fixtures being UL & DLC certified, it is easy to attain rebates from the State Energy Companies. Procuring this LED pole light helps in obtaining the corresponding DLC model to apply for a rebate.
Warranty: Lepro, in addition to providing premium-grade products, also offers an unbelievable 5-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects on all their 200W parking lot lights.
- LED Parking Lot Lights offers photocell sensor controls to automatically power on and off the LEDs from dusk to dawn, making energy-saving a reality. If not required, Lepro will also can additionally offer you a shorting cap to turn off this function.
- The Lepro 200W parking lot light, backed by the IP65 rating, in addition to being dust & water proof, also has an excellent corrosion-resistant bronze finish.
- The Lepro 200W LED shoebox lights offer Type III light distribution, Upon request, Type II, Type IV, and Type V can also be provided. For special requests,
- They save energy consumption by 75% in commercial properties that use them, which has brought about the prevalence of LED technology over inefficient outdoor lighting systems.
- The longer lifespan of an LED system helps to defer the need for maintenance.
- Lepro 200W LED parking lot lights are further tested by applying the stringent Lepro standards on them, and they come accompanied by a guarantee over the 5-year warranty.
200W Dimmable LED Parking Lot Light, Dusk-to-Dawn Shoebox Light
Lepro Parking Lot Light with Photocell – Built to Last
Lepro parking lot lights are designed to work in an environment with temperatures from -4°F to 104°F. The premium aluminum housing of the light not only can prevent impact but also effectively dissipate heat. The IP65 waterproof and 10kV surge protection (L-PE wiring) of the light allow it to be used in almost all weather conditions.
Key Features of 200W LED Parking Lot Light
The 200W Lepro parking lot light's photocell detects the change in the ambient light, and it turns on/off automatically. It can be removed if necessary.
1-10V Dimmable 200W Street Light
You can use the 1-10V dimmer switch to simply adjust the brightness of the shoe box light as needed.
Type III Light Distribution
The light distribution of Lepro 200W shoebox light is type III, which is suitable for illumination at the side of the streets or parking lot areas.
High Brightness LED Chips
Lepro parking lot lights apply Seoul 3030 LED chips to achieve a luminous efficacy of radiation to 130lm per watt.
Super Heat Dissipation
200W Lepro LED shoebox light has a good heat dissipation design of hollow-out housing and a streamlined heat dissipation structure.
Direct Mount Included
Lepro parking lot light comes with a direct mount to enable easy installation on square or round poles.
The surge immunity of Lepro parking lot lights (L-PE wiring) can reach 10KV, far exceeding the standard requirement of only 2KV.
Our parking lot light is IK08 rated, which can severe impact equivalent to a 3.7lb (1.7kg) steel ball falling from a height of 11.8 inch (300mm).
3G Vibration Test
Lepro 200W shoebox lights were tested 100,000 times along the three mutually perpendicular planes to ensure high stability and reliability.
Widely Application for Lepro 200W Parking Lot Light
The waterproof Lepro 200 watts shoebox light is 1000 watt equivalent. It is a great option for large areas that need sufficient lighting, such as the parking lot, football field, playgrounds, streets, stadiums, and etc.
|SKU||620003-NW-US-LC||Color Consistency (SDCM)||<6|
|Power Consumption (W)||200||Brightness (lm)||26000|
|Metal Halide Equivalent(W)||500||LED Quantity||196|
|Light Color||Daylight White||Color Temperature (K)||5000|
|Dimmable||Dimmable||Light Distribution Type||Type III|
|CRI||70||Input Voltage (v)||120-277V AC|
|Frequency (hz)||50/60||Power Factor||0.95|
|Working Temperature||-4°F - 104°F||Lifespan (h)||50000|
|Length (in)||31.10||Width (in)||14.76|
|Height (in)||5.91||Net Weight (lb)||21.50|
|Protection Rating||IP65||Safety Rating||UL|
|Package Quantity||Pack of 1 Unit||Warranty||5 Years|
Find rebates for this product:
- 1.Enter your existing wattage
- 2.Enter your zip code
- 3.Click 'Find Your Rebates'
Rebates shown are estimates, please verify all rebates with your local utility provider prior to purchase.