LE Solar Motion Lights Outdoor, WL4000 Security Flood Lights, 1000LM High Brightness, 3 Adjustable Heads 270° Wide Lighting Angle, IP65 Waterproof, Wireless Wall Lamp for Porch Yard Garage Pathway
Wide Lighting, Ultra Bright: LE outdoor solar light adopts 3 adjustable heads, which brings 1000lm high brightness 6500K daylight. The 3 light heads can be adjusted vertically and horizontally to achieve 270° wide lighting angle. This wireless security light can illuminate larger areas and spare you the effort of installing two extra lights on different sides.
Efficient Solar Charging: LE solar powered light converts sunlight into electricity and lights up at night when motion is detected. 8 Hours of exposure in sunlight will provide 90 minutes illumination, which equals 270 times of lighting up in total. Reduces carbon emission and saves on electricity bill.
Motion Sensor Lights: Equipped with upgraded PIR motion sensor, this security flood light detects motion in 16-26ft distance within 120° detection angle. It will stay off during daytime and charge in sunlight. At night, the motion sensor light will automatically turn ON triggered by human or animal, and then turn OFF in 20s after no movement.
IP65 Waterproof and Durable: LE solar outdoor light is made of durable material, which ensure water-resistant, heat-resistant and frost-resistant, works well even in extreme weather conditions. It can provide additional security and stand guard for your home and family.
Easy Installation: No need to deal with household electrical circuit, no need for junction box or adapter. Simply use the included screws to fix the solar motion light on any exterior wall. Perfect for outdoor lighting like front doors, courtyards, garages, driveways, gardens, etc.
Brighter and Wider Lights
Provide wide-angle illumination with three heads design. You can freely move the spot lights upwards, downwards and horizontally, cover your home orbusiness with flexible security lights.
During daytime, the solar panel absorbs sunlight, converts solar powerinto electricity. With 1800mAh rechargeable battery, 6-8 hours’exposure in sunlight will provide 270 times’ of lighting up, which issufficient for all night long.
- Please make sure the switch is in ON position before installation.
- The wall light only illuminates IN THE DARK when human movement is detected.
- Ifthe light fails to light up, it is because the battery has beenexhausted. Please expose the light in direct sunlight for 6-8 hours, andit will work properly again.
Charge in daytime
Converts sunlight into electricity
Lights up when motion is detected
- Wattage: 12W
- Solar Panel: 1W
- 1800mAh rechargeable battery
- 72 LED 6500K Daylight
- Light Angle: 270°
- Detection Angle: 120°
- Length: 282mm / 11inch
- IP65 Waterproof
1) Detects Motion At Night
2) Auto Lights Up
3) Shuts Off in 20s After You Leave
Sensitive PIR Motion Detector
270° Light Angle
- Turn on the switch.
- You can test the light before installation: cover the solar panel (so it won’t detect light), wave you hand at the motion sensor, then the product will light up for 20s.
- Choose a location exposed to direct sunlight. Recommend height is 2m/6ft.
- Punch 3 holes with impact drill; put in the concrete anchors (included); fix the lamp holder with screws (included).
- Hang the wall light onto the lamp holder.
- Adjust to you desired angle.
Front Door Lights
|SKU||640003-DW||Power Consumption (W)||6|
|Brightness (lm)||700||LED Quantity||70|
|Color Temperature (K)||6500||Dimmable||Non-dimmable|
|Beam Angle (Degree)||270||Length (in)||6.93|
|Width (in)||4.06||Height (in)||4.61|
|Net Weight (lb)||1.25||Material||ABS, PC|
|Package Quantity||Pack of 1 Unit||Warranty||2 Years|