As we all know, warehouses have large open spaces and high ceilings. The choice of lighting equipment is therefore very important when searching for the most economical way to obtain sufficient lighting. The LED high bay light can project enough brightness to meet the lighting needs of a larger space, and it is environmentally friendly and durable, so it has become the first choice for lighting in many warehouses.
There are plenty of LED high bay lights on the market – how can we choose the right one? Today we will compare some great brands for reference. LED high bay lights can be divided into the LED UFO high bay light and the LED linear high bay light. The appearance and size are quite different, and they will be introduced separately.
List of the best LED UFO high bay lights:
- Lepro UFO LED High Bay Warehouse Lighting Fixture
- GEALTH UFO LED High Bay Light
- HYPERLITE LED UFO High Bay Light
- Hykolity LED UFO High Bay Light
- Sunco Lighting UFO LED High Bay
List of the best LED linear high bay lights:
- Lepro Linear LED High Bay Light
- Lightdot Linear LED High Bay Warehouse Light
- Hyperikon LED Linear High Bay Lighting Fixture
- CINOTON 4FT Linear LED High Bay Light for Warehouse
- LEONLITE 2ft LED Linear Warehouse High Bay
Part 1: Best 5 UFO High Bay LED Warehouse Lighting Fixtures
- The price is economical. For example, the output of the Lepro’s 100W UFO LED High Bay is 13000lm, which is equivalent to a 300W metal halide lamp, saving more than 60% of your electricity bill. And the price is only $79.90, which is lower than most equivalent products on the market.
- Quality assurance. With UL and DLC certification, there is no need to worry about safety and quality issues.
- Multiple power options. Because the specific environment of each plant is different, the Lepro brand provides the UFO LED high bay with different power ratings (100W, 150W, 240W, etc.) to meet different lighting needs.
- Dimming function. The 1-10V dimming function can reduce the brightness of the light when there is no work being done in the warehouse, saving energy and electricity.
- Easy to install. Like other UFO high bay lights, this product is more convenient to install. And there are many installation methods – you can choose the appropriate one according to the conditions of your warehouse.
#2. GEALTH UFO LED High Bay Light
- 10-year warranty. The GEALTH UFO LED High Bay Light is more expensive than the Lepro brand in price, but the benefit is that it comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Provides multiple power options. The product series of each brand generally provides different power ratings for consumers to choose, but there will be differences in specific power values. For example, the GEALTH UFO LED High Bay Light series has three different power options: 100W, 150W and 200W. You can choose the specific model to see which one is suitable for your warehouse.
- Good heat dissipation. The die-cast aluminum shell and hollow design effectively improve the heat dissipation effect, and also prolong the service life of the lamp.
#3. HYPERLITE LED UFO High Bay Light
- High brightness. A 100W high bay can produce 14,000 lumens of brightness to meet the greater lighting needs of your warehouse, but the price will be slightly higher than similar products.
- Rugged and durable. It has UL and DLC certification, IP65 waterproof and dustproof grade, and can be used in harsh indoor and outdoor environments.
- Easy to install. A hook will be provided in the HYPERLITE LED UFO High Bay Lights kit, which is convenient for you to hang the lamp using the hook, and the installation is effortless.
#4. Hykolity LED UFO High Bay Light
- Energy efficient and electricity saving. Hykolity LED UFO High Bay Light provides a variety of power options such as 150W and 250W. The 150W UFO high bay light can replace a 400W HPS, saving more than half of your electricity bill.
- Durable. It can ensure more than 50,000 hours of use. If installed in a warehouse and used for 8 hours a day, this lamp can be used for nearly 20 years.
- Extensive application scenarios. The LED UFO High Bay Light has now been used in various industrial and commercial scenarios. In addition to factories, other common places of use include garages, stadiums, and large shopping malls.
#5. Sunco Lighting UFO LED High Bay
- 10-year warranty. Like the GEALTH brand, the Sunco Lighting UFO LED high bay light also has a 10-year warranty to provide consumers with better service.
- Dimmable. It can be dimmed from 0-10V without flickering or buzzing noises.
- 3 kinds of installation methods. You can use a hook to hang the lamp, or hang it on the ceiling; if there is a crossbar, you can also hang the UFO LED high bay light on the crossbar.
The above are 5 very popular UFO LED high bay lights suitable for warehouse buildings. Next, we will introduce the 5 most popular linear LED high bay lights.
Part 2: Best 5 Linear LED Warehouse Lighting High Bay
- Quality assurance. The light has obtained UL and DLC certification, and it has a 5-year warranty.
- Affordable prices. The 165W Lepro LED linear high bay light is only $99.00, and the 220W is priced at $129.00. If your warehouse needs bulk purchases, you can get a higher discount, which is very cost-effective.
- Save on electricity bills. The 220W Lepro LED linear high bay light can replace 500W metal halide lamps, and the 165W linear high bay light can replace 400W metal halide lamps. Whether pre-purchases or for subsequent use, savings are high.
- Dimmable (1-10V). If necessary, a dimmer switch can be connected according to your situation.
- Easy installation. Accessories include hooks and chains, which can help you hang the lamps easily.
#2. Lightdot Linear LED High Bay Warehouse Light
- High brightness and low power consumption. The 150W linear LED high bay light from Lightdot has a luminous flux of 18000lm, which can replace a 500W HPS and save 75% of electricity bills immediately.
- Good heat dissipation and long service life. There is a ventilation hole design on the side, which effectively improves the heat dissipation capacity. The service life of the lamp can reach 50,000 hours, and there is a 5-year warranty.
- Strong applicability. The 150W linear LED high bay light has a working voltage of 100-277VAC, 1-10V dimmable, suitable for the different environments of factories.
#3. Hyperikon LED Linear High Bay Lighting Fixture
- Compatible with motion sensors. Compatible with Hypericon PIR and microwave motion sensor, a motion sensing function can be added to the lamp.
- Dimmable. Adjust the brightness of the light by smoothly dimming 1-10V, and prevent extra burdens on the eyes.
- High brightness. The 110W Hypericon LED Linear High Bay Light has a luminous flux of 14,600 lm, 130lm/W, which can provide enough lighting for your warehouse.
#4. CINOTON 4FT Linear LED High Bay Light for Warehouse
- Multiple power options. The CINOTON brand linear LED high bay light offers different power options: 110W provides 14300lm brightness, 223W provides 28990lm brightness, and 321W provides 41730lm brightness. You can choose the high bay light with the right power according to the specific circumstances of your warehouse.
- Energy efficient and electricity saving. It can save 70% of your electricity bills and has a service life of 50,000 hours.
- Dimmable. The dimming range with an LED dimming switch is 10%-100%! And there will be no flickering or noise.
#5. LEONLITE 2ft LED Linear Warehouse High Bay
- Very bright. 165W, 21450lm, very suitable for indoor large-area lighting, such as warehouse buildings, garages, large gymnasiums, etc.
- Compatible with motion sensors. Used in conjunction with the LEONLITE microwave motion sensor, it can be activated only when motion is detected, saving more energy and keeping costs low.
- Quality assurance. With UL certification and a 5-year warranty period, it provides consumers with more secure products and services.
A total of 10 LED high bay lights suitable for plant lighting are introduced above. You can view the different highlights of each brand, and then select the most suitable one according to the specific conditions of your warehouse in order to meet the lighting needs and improve the work efficiency of the plant.